Walking on your tiptoes can be challenging if you have never done it before, but it is an important first step, often overlooked when planning to wear that first pair of heels. By strengthening the muscles and practicing correctly, you will have more confidence and will feel so much better when you put those heels on for the first time! It also will give you that feminine sway, making your transformation even more passable! Believe me, if you have not practiced with heels, it could give away your femininity. If at first heel practice is difficult, know that you will get better with practice. Tip toe walking can help you to have a feminized womanly sway that you can use with your high heels.
How to Practice:
You should practice for 20 to 30 minutes a day, just going about your daily activities for the first few days, then working in the sway later in the week. This is something to practice not just for a week, but for anytime you are not in heels. Want to know a secret? You can do this anywhere! If questioned, just say your personal trainer at the gym told you to do this for calf muscle strengthening. Know why? That is an exercise my gym uses for men and women!! So really, this is a tip you can use anywhere! No one will know your feminization secret.
- Stand up straight with your feet positioned just inside shoulder width apart and parallel to each other. Look straight ahead.
- Raise your heels about 1 to 2 inches off the ground. You can walk on tiptoes with or without shoes which allows you to focus more on the strength portion of the exercise to get those legs ready for heels!
- Step forward with your right foot, landing on the ball of your foot. Let your arm swing naturally.
- Step forward with your left foot, landing on the ball of your foot, and swinging your arm naturally.
- Take brisk, alternating steps forward, swinging your arms gracefully, and keeping your heels in an elevated position.
Learning to be a woman is amazing. Sound easy and simple? Try it and let me know!
Start with a short distance of 50-100 steps the first day. Increase by 50 steps each consecutive day for the week. When comfortable, even after you start wearing heels and can walk this way with your toned calves for longer periods of time, I still want you to allow for sway breaks. While in this position, lower each knee, one after the other, and notice how your hips respond. That is “sway” practice!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download