Wash your Lingerie
Everyone needs to know how to wash your lingerie whether you are a crossdresser, sissy, vanilla female, or a Sexy and Dominant Mistress!
I can tell you that if you wear lingerie every day you will need to have a routine for washing it. Lingerie washing actually is better than using a washing machine, even with a lingerie bag, simple because it will extend the life of your pretty garments!
Lingerie Wash Supplies
When I buy my sexy lingerie like bras and panties, I make it a point to also buy a large bottle of lingerie wash at the store. I have a wonderful double sink in my laundry room, but you can use the kitchen sink if it is split, or a sink and some large bowls if needed.
How to Wash Your Lingerie
Tags may say you CAN launder, but if you LOVE your lingerie, opt for a thorough hand wash! A man in lingerie is so sexy, but a man who knows how to care for his lingerie is like frosting on the cake!
1. Fill one side of the sink with cool to just warm water, and add the detergent. Generally 2 TBSP are good for a full sink.
2. Pre-treat any naughty spots, especially if you had an accidental sissygasm in those panties, and did not use panty protection! Use a soft cloth (they sell lingerie cloths) to gently pre-scrub away any stains.
3. Submerge your lingerie in the sink. I personally like to wash my dark colors separately from whites and light
colors. Let the lingerie pre-soak for about 30 minutes, then come back and swirl the lingerie in the sink, and squeeze the soapy detergent through each garment, being careful to watch for bows or any special ornate bits.
4. Rinse in cool water. If you seem to have any excess soap or stickiness, add a bit of white vinegar to new water in the sink, and swirl the panties around.
5. To dry the lingerie, have a clean towel ready to go. Place pieces on one side of the towel, then fold the other half over. Roll it up and put on a little pressure. Transfer to a clean towel to finish air drying.
Now it is important to note that you do not have to wash bras and slips each time you wear them. A good rule of thumb is 2 full days of normal wear for bras, stockings, nylons or tights you can do three wears, and slips can go about 2 weeks. But remember, fresh panties are crucial, so those will get washed most!
Add lingerie to your Feminization Routine, and you will feel FemFabulous!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Thank you for some very helpful hints, Mistress! I did not know that there was a lingerie wash available. I will certainly try it. I have hand-washed my pretty lingerie for years, a practice started way back with a command to do so by Princess Grace. She made me hand-wash my lingerie, all the time thinking about what a sissy I am. Later on, I lived as a sissy-girl with a female friend who made me her maid, and made me hand-wash her boyfriends briefs (which wasn’t pretty!) He would come over on Friday nights and drop his laundry off for me to do. Hand-washing his undies made me feel like an even bigger sissy-fag than hand washing my own frilly things. So embarrassing and humiliated, especially when she would share this information with her friends.
There’s no end to Empress Delia’s efforts to help Her sissies, now offering laundry pointers! Thank You being such a caring Goddess. LOVE the variety of colors and styles of panties hanging from the clothesline!!